Friday, February 13, 2015


Hamas has destroyed four makeshift houses built out of tin in northern Gaza.

The houses were sheltering families who lost their homes during the war last summer.

Hamas claimed that the houses were built without a permit on government property.

Ibrahim Alaimoa, one of the homeowners, denounced Hamas for bulldozing his modest home without warning, and he was unable take out any furniture and clothing for him and his family. His home in Beit Hanoun was destroyed during the summer.

He called the razing of his temporary house "barbaric," adding "What will I do now? Does my family of eight sleep in the street?"

60-year old mother Fadi Dawwas had been out of the house with her family and was surprised when she returned home.

"I was in market and children in their school, and when I came back I saw a pile of rubble where my home was, and my family did not find anyone help us. "

These are the sort of stories that you will not be reading about in Western media or from "pro-Palestinian" NGOs or from the UN.

Because the rule is that Palestinian Arab misery is meaningless unless Israel can be blamed.

AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive