Friday, April 11, 2014

  • Friday, April 11, 2014
  • Elder of Ziyon
People have looked a little more at the women who was screaming incoherently at the Cornell #BDSFail last night.

Her name is Kat-Yang Stevens, and she describes herself - no joke - this way:

Kat Yang-Stevens is a cisgender queer woman and first generation Asian American of Chinese ancestry. Kat grew up on and currently lives on occupied territories belonging to the Onondaga & Cayuga Nations of the Haudenosaunee Confederacy in so-called New York.

Full Time Unpaid Community Organizer
Shawn Greenwood Working Group
Marcellus Shale Earth First!
Youth Engagement & Empowerment Program!
Groundwork for Praxis
Shalefield Justice Spring Break Track Coordinator
No Diplomas. No Degrees.
Apparently, she is not even a Cornell student.

Anyway, all you need to know about her can be seen in this tweet she wrote last week:


The responses to this gibberish were awesome.

Check them out:





. I'm not sure about the physical, but you're sure transcending the English language.

The Stupid is strong with you both!

  1. Fuck I cannot even figure out what the cishetero thing is, like Ishatar? It was not THAT bad a movie, cmon.
  2. I mean personally I think Dustin Hoffman made it at least watchable.
  3. Sure Ishtar would never cover production costs, but c'mon it's at least good for a rental.
  1. I'm displeased by your microaggressive segue into pathological transism; I vow not to renew my MLA membership.
  2. "whtsprmcst?" It's impolite to tweet with your brain full.
  3. That femullet/sunglasses combo wil bring down many things, colonialism NOT among them.
  4. I saw Cishetero open for Hashtagactivist at The Fineline in '71.
  5. So you're at war with basic biology eh? Can't let thousands of years of adaptation/gender relations get in your way eh?HAHAHA
  6. Owl necklace, staged thoughtful look, thick rimmed glasses, ridiculous phrasing, activist book = hipster level "Master"
  7. "Help! Help! I'm being repressed! Come and see the violence inherent in the system!"

  8. My organzng 2 brng dwn hipster actvsm by not aplgzng 4 my race transcends the pretentiousness of ur tweet.
  9. I, for one, think this cisheteropatriarchy thing sounds serious. Does it respond to penicillin?
  1. No, no, it's a low cholesterol vegetable spread. Think "I can't believe it's unemployed and poor!"
  2. I thought cisheteropatriarchy was a character in Alice in Wonderland.
If this is the quality of the Israel haters, there is really nothing to be afraid of except laughing ourselves to death.

UPDATE: This great post at Classical Values explains everything you need to know about cis-hetero-patriarchy (or hetero-cis-patriarchy) as well as many other essential modern terms in gender studies.



AddToAny

EoZ Book:"Protocols: Exposing Modern Antisemitism"

Printfriendly

EoZTV Podcast

Podcast URL

Subscribe in podnovaSubscribe with FeedlyAdd to netvibes
addtomyyahoo4Subscribe with SubToMe

search eoz

comments

Speaking

translate

E-Book

For $18 donation








Sample Text

EoZ's Most Popular Posts in recent years

Hasbys!

Elder of Ziyon - حـكـيـم صـهـيـون



This blog may be a labor of love for me, but it takes a lot of effort, time and money. For over 19 years and 40,000 articles I have been providing accurate, original news that would have remained unnoticed. I've written hundreds of scoops and sometimes my reporting ends up making a real difference. I appreciate any donations you can give to keep this blog going.

Donate!

Donate to fight for Israel!

Monthly subscription:
Payment options


One time donation:

subscribe via email

Follow EoZ on Twitter!

Interesting Blogs

Blog Archive